- Create an interactive voice application without running your own SIP server
- Integrate your data sources to look up customer records during calls
- Build an interactive application with conditional logic that moves callers through prompts and responds to input on the fly
- Gather and respond to DTMF events
- Play audio files or remotely hosted streaming media
- Create call recordings in multiple formats
- Implement text to speech using simple markup
Overview of creating interactive voice applications using our markup language.
Quick Start Guides
In-depth guide to building an advanced Play application with FlexML.
In-depth guide to creating interactive voice applications using our markup language.
In-depth guide to using storage and recording options with FlexML.
In-depth guide to protecting your destination from spammers with the help of AMD verb.
Use FlexML abilities to create simple or complex voice applications.
Configure applications you can run on your FlexML phone numbers without any code.